There’s not much to this recipe at all. It’s more of a quick dessert/gift/project to make when you need sometime sweet and not even close to Paleo-friendly! Arrange them nicely on a platter or put them in clear gift bags with a pretty ribbon! It’s that easy! What you need:
- Bag of square pretzels
- A few rolls of Rolos
- Bag of halved pecans
- Baking Sheet
What you need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange pretzels on a baking sheet
- Place one Rolo on each pretzel
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until Rolos are soft and melty. Don’t leave them in the oven too long or they will turn into something mushy and scary.
- Push a pecan into each Rolo
- Let cool, then serve!
You’re welcome 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and ALOHA!